What to Expect
Welcome to NOVO Dental Centre! We understand that the first visit to a dental office can be overwhelming. Our team of friendly staff are here to provide the information and service that you need in order to feel prepared for your first visit and at ease in our care. We encourage you to take a virtual tour of our warm and cozy office, or stop by anytime to meet us in person.
Your First Appointment
Once you arrive for your appointment, please come to the front desk to check in. Depending on the type of treatment that you require, you can expect your first appointment to be approximately two hours.
Your first visit to NOVO Dental Centre will include:
- A thorough exam with X-rays
- Collection of full medical history including current medications and any recent illness
- Examination of client history for the most safe and effective treatment method
- Full explanation of any recommended treatments and associated costs
To ensure that we are prepared for you and maximize your time at our office, please complete our New Client Registration Form prior to your first visit to NOVO Dental Centre.
We accept assignment of insurance benefits from most insurance plans and will gladly file dental claims on your behalf. We can help you to determine the coverage that you have available prior to treatment and provide you with a written treatment plan of procedures, estimated dental insurance, and the client portion expense. Please remember to:
- Bring your insurance booklet to your first appointment.
- Keep us informed of any changes in your coverage as the insurance company does not do this.
- Allow time before your first appointment to complete a detailed summary of your insurance benefits.
We will discuss all treatment, fees, and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment options to suit different budgets and a no-interest option for those who qualify.
In an effort to provide the highest level of care at the best value to our clients, we have the following payment options:
- For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards, debit, cheques, cash, and eTransfers.
- For eligible clients who prefer to make payments over time, we have monthly payment plans available including a no-interest option.
- Payment of balance in full within 15 days of the statement date.
To book an appointment, please contact us at 604.854.6162 or email email@example.com and we will confirm your appointment within 24 hours.
Our office hours are as follows:
Monday: 7 AM to 4 PM
Tuesday: 7 AM to 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 7 AM to 7 PM
Thursday: 7 AM to 7 PM
Friday: 7 AM to 4 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to 5 PM
We kindly request two business days notice for any schedule changes that you may require.
If you have any further questions about what to expect during your first appointment at NOVO Dental Centre, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How Can We Make You Smile?
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are committed to helping you prepare for your first visit and feel at ease in our care.
Check out our Smile Gallery to enjoy some of our amazing smile transformations.
NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION FORM
Please complete our New Client Registration Form prior to your first visit.