Welcome to NOVO Dental Centre.
I am a born and raised Nova Scotian who has developed a love for the west coast. I received both my Bachelor of Science and dental degrees from Dalhousie University. My husband and our 2 children have resided in Abbotsford, BC since 2006. I am so grateful for all the people I have had a chance to meet and who have trusted me with not only their dental care but the care of their families as well.
My biggest goals are to be a great example for our children, and to continually enhance my education and skillset so that I may provide the best possible care for you. I am especially interested in digital dentistry and how this type of practice is proving to be of great benefit to our patients. Accurate results and ease of care is certainly something that we can all appreciate. I have been involved with digital dentistry since 2001 and have seen how it has evolved into a game-changer for our dental future.
I look forward to meeting you and help you reach your dental and overall health goals.
I feel fortunate to have found a place in life that I absolutely love.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – 2001; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Dalhousie University
- Bachelor of Science – 1997; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Dalhousie University
- Graduate of the esteemed Kois Center in Seattle, Washington, USA
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)– Fellow Status
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) – Associate Fellow Status
- Dental Organization for Continuing Sedation Education (DOCS) 20??; Seattle, Washington
- BC Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Numerous dental study clubs