We accept assignment of insurance benefits from most insurance plans and will gladly file dental claims on your behalf. We can help you to determine the coverage that you have available prior to treatment and provide you with a written treatment plan of procedures, estimated dental insurance, and the client portion expense. Please remember to:
- Bring your insurance booklet to your first appointment.
- Keep us informed of any changes in your coverage as the insurance company does not do this.
- Allow time before your first appointment to complete a detailed summary of your insurance benefits.
Learn more about our insurance policy here.
We will discuss all treatment, fees, and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment options to suit different budgets and a no-interest option for those who qualify.
In an effort to provide the highest level of care at the best value to our clients, we have the following payment options:
- For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards, debit, cheques, cash, and eTransfers.
- For eligible clients who prefer to make payments over time, we have monthly payment plans available including a no-interest option.
- Payment of balance in full within 15 days of the statement date.
Learn more about our payment policy here.