NOVO Dental Centre’s UPDATE TO PATIENTS – COVID-19
To Our Patients & Our Community,
NOVO Dental is open and available to provide dental care in our Abbotsford clinic. We have taken the strictest measures for social distancing, enhanced infection control and PPE as laid out by the BC government and British Columbia Dental Association, to allow us to provide the full spectrum of dentistry
We are fully equipped with enhanced PPE including masks, face shields, head cover, and gloves.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: HEALTH & SAFETY ARE OUR PRIMARY CONCERN.
High-level infection control is routine at our dental practice, we are well equipped and prepared to treat patients and prevent any exposure to coronavirus at our clinic:
- Following CDC protocols and recommendations.
- Have enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect both the team and our patients, including masks, face shields, head cover, and gloves.
- We have rigorous cleaning practices throughout the office. This includes sanitizing high touch locations like counters, seating and bathroom areas, door handles, pens, payment terminals etc before & after each patient.
- Our infection control supplies and techniques are specifically designed to kill coronavirus COVID-19.
- All patients and staff are pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms; those that exhibit symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointments and stay home per government guidelines.
- We are maximizing social distancing by having patients remain in their cars until invited in for an appointment.
Our commitment is to serve our patients family in a safe environment. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and adjust our operations to prioritize the health and safety of our patients and staff.